The GE Logiq 9 ultrasound system is designed for a wide range of clinical applications from abdominal to breast to vascular imaging. High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) gives you improved contrast resolution. Call us today for details and price.
– Adjustable 17″ flat-panel monitor, that also folds down for clear visibility during transport
– Floating keyboard console to keep everything within arm’s reach
– Voice-activated operation to allow the freedom to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
– Color touch screen and programmable keys for one-touch efficiency
– OB/GYN, Vascular & General Calculations Packages
– Coded Harmonics, Coded Excitation & Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
– TrueScan & ComfortScan Architecture – Color Touch Screen
– B-Scan, B-Flow, Conventional & Anatomical M-Mode
– Color Doppler & Power Doppler
– Spectral Steered PW Doppler
– CrossXBeam, LOGIQworks, & Easy/Advanced/Tru 3D
– Cine & Zoom/RES (ROI)
– On-Board Image & Patient Management System
– Integrated CD/DVD & MO-Drives
– DICOM Store/Print & Patient Modality Worklist
– Ethernet Connector
– Four Active Transducer Ports
– Integrated 2 Bottle Gel Warmer
– High Resolution Non-Interlaced Monitor
We stock new, used and refurbished GE ultrasound machines, portable ultrasound systems and a full line of new, used, refurbished GE ultrasound probes and transducers.
You’re guaranteed the perfect fit for your practice and savings at the lowest possible prices. Improve your image quality and bottom-line savings, that’s the Sentinel Imaging advantage!